Sunday 23 September 2012

Classes

Want to try something different and spend a pleasant evening crafting?

Ever wondered what Stampin Up Products are and what you do with them?

Just starting out crafting or a seasoned pro?

Or do you just want to meet like minded people who love to craft?


Personally I know I can probably answer yes to all of the above.   I am an avid crafter and passionate about Stampin Up so have decided to hold some classes and would like to open an invitation to those in the Aylesbury area or Bucks in general area to come along for an evening of crafting.

If you are interested all classes will be detailed in the classes menu here.

If you would like a chat or further please do not hesitate to either contact me by leaving a comment or emailing me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment