Sunday 4 November 2012

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards

I'm trying to make quick and easy Christmas cards at the moment as time is short in the crafty room.  I love this card and really enjoyed making it.  I used the festival of prints designer series paper again I think you all know how much I love this versatile packet of papers used the new apothecary accents dies and cut it in half to add some interest, my favourite Christmas sentiment, midnight muse cardstock run through an embossing folder which gives fantastic detail and the little ornament stamp that gets missed from the new seasonal catalogue which a touch of dazzling details on the baubles.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautifully put together! Your blue embossed cardstock makes such an elegant background, and I do understand why you love these DPs!

    ReplyDelete