Sunday 18 November 2012

Summer memories

This card is part of a set that I made you can find one of the other cards here.  I really enjoyed making this little set of cards as sometimes I forget just how much I do love to stamp.  Again I used several different stamp sets on this card but the same cardstock colours as previously.  I used one of my all time favourite stamp sets from Stampin Up that was a freebie if you spent over £45 and was called reason to smile I just loved this set and was sad that it was only available for a month.   I made a set of 4 cards and a little purse type box to keep them and give them as a gift I'll post the others throughout the week as well as showing the complete set.

I hope you like them :)


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Debbie - great colours too - can't wait to see more - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete