Sunday 28 October 2012

Christmas comes to Inkylicious

Well as it is feeling decidely wintery I thought I'd make a start on my Christmas cards.  I so love the Polar Party set its so cute and such great value.     I used one of the little penguins (you get two in the set) coloured him with pretty in pink markers and pool party.  My cardstock is crumb cake which I ran through the swiss dots embossing folder I then swiped it with my white craft ink and distressed the edges just to add some interest.  I think took some pool party cardstock and paper pierced it stamped the sentiment, punched out the penguin with a punch added some white satin ribbon and done.

I have to say I do love this card but it was quite time consuming so this one won't be my quick and easy card of choice when I go into meltdown when I've not made enough cards come Christmas lol.

Its so cold in the UK right now .. think winter is arriving with a vengeance.

2 comments:

  1. Great color combo and love the contrast of embossed and pierced dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute set. Love the colour combo you've used. x

    ReplyDelete