Thursday 4 October 2012

Twelve Weeks of Christmas Newsletter

I am so pleased at how my newsletter has turned out I will be adding a subscription bar to the side of the blog so if you would like to receive a copy please let me know by filling in the link and I will send a copy to you.

The first Twelve Weeks of Christmas series Week 1 we are going to focus on simple yet stunning designs that are cost effective and are aimed at mass producing when you have lack of time especially when our lives are so busy or simply when you just have loads of cards to send.

Week 1 concentrates on card, paper and one sentiment stamp an embossing folder and a set of framelits.

Here's a little sneak peek for you:


If you would like to receive a copy just fill in the Newsletter subscription at the top of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment