Tuesday 23 October 2012

Perfectly Preserved Thank You

I still really love this set and as I had it out already on my desk I didn't want to put it back so took some left over scraps from the Floral District DSP I created two banners.  I stamped the jar and this time filled it with the pears I got the two tone look from inking up the stamp with pear pizazz first and then taking one of the sponge daubers i dabbed into peach parfait then dabbed it directly onto the stamp before stamping I love the interest and dimension that it gives.

The sentiment is curly cute and I used the banner from itty banners to cut out a blank frame.  I used the swiss dots embossing folder directly onto my whisper white cardstock as it looked too stark and bare without anything.

1 comment:

  1. I like what you have done here very much Debbie, that jar is just yummy. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete