Monday 22 October 2012

With Sympathy

I was asked to make a card for a very sad occasion I'm not going into details as its so sad but think the picture tells a thousand words.

I used several different sets for this card, using very vanilla as my card base ad early espresso for my ink - the sentiment is not Stampin Up and is from Papertrey Ink.  The two main images came from the My Special Day stamp set I used the beautiful scroll set and the baby image.  I then added some interest as the card looked too clean so added the splodges from French Foilage as well as the text in crumb cake the final touch was some crumb cake seam binding.


2 comments:

  1. Perfect for such a sad occasion. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not easy to make a card for such a sad occasion, but I think you did so well with this one

    ReplyDelete